Full papers, at most 14 pages long, should
be prepared according to the recommendations of
Springer LNCS. Please follow the
instructions to authors and use the
Word style files provided by
Springer LNCS during the preparation of your manuscript.
The authors of accepted papers must submit
the final camera-ready version of their contributions in a zip
archive. This archive should include:
- LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files
for all figures.
- Any further style files and fonts you have used together
with your source files and that are not generally available
- Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX).
- Final PDF file (for reference).
- RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
A paper copy and a signed
copyright form should be sent to:
Antonio J. Bandera Rubio
Departamento de Tecnologia Electronica
Universidad de Malaga
Campus de Teatinos s/n 29071-Malaga, Spain
The camera ready version of the papers must
be formatted according to the specification given above. In
case of problems, or if more information is needed, please
contact us by e-mail using the address